Welcome to Carole Lilly Massage! With the health and safety of our clients and staff as our top priority, we have modified our protocols, but we want to continue to fulfill our promise: “You—loving life and feeling well. That’s what makes our day. At Carole Lilly Massage, we believe a massage is not a commodity, but a way to support our clients through their recovery, relaxation, and pain relief process, all while being a lifelong partner for their health and wellness goals.”
Whether you want to relax or need pain relief, our highly skilled team listens to your goals and designs a customized session that you’ll love, while adhering to all mandated safety policies and procedures. Your health, safety, and comfort are of the utmost importance to us.
Our Sylva location is open Tuesday-Friday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. by appointment only. Tuesdays are reserved for scheduling seniors and immunocompromised clients.
In adherence to the latest North Carolina and Jackson County mandates, Carole Lilly Massage has adapted our policies to maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and safety for our clients and staff.
According to the North Carolina Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy, the CDC considers massage and bodywork therapy to be health care. The latest executive order still requires face coverings, social distancing, screenings, and cleaning protocols in health care settings.
The cleanliness and disinfecting of our offices and treatment rooms currently follow the CDC guidelines using EPA approved products. Our entire staff has been thoroughly trained to disinfect and sanitize all areas of the office between clients. This includes door handles, light switches, countertops, pens, payment devices, massage equipment, treatment rooms, waiting rooms, and bathrooms. Massage tables and equipment are carefully disinfected between each client. Linens are washed using the warmest appropriate water setting and dried completely at a commercial facility. Our staff uses healthy hand hygiene using CDC recommended protocols.
We are now open at full capacity and request social distancing measures from all of our clients.
Face coverings are required for all clients and employees while visiting Carole Lilly Massage. This includes pre-session screening, during any service, and during check-out. If you have a severe medical condition that prohibits the wearing of a face covering, please let us know.
Reducing contact points and recommending use of credit, debit, or gift cards.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO HELP
- We require face coverings for all clients and employees
- We have enhanced disinfecting and cleaning procedures in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Daily health screenings and use of personal protective equipment are required for employees. (We perform wellness checks on employees at the start of their shifts. PPE, including face masks and gloves, have been provided to all Carole Lilly Massage staff members. All employees have completed a “new normal” training at Carole Lilly Massage.)
- We provide hand sanitizer stations for client and employee use.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer after session trays and open beverages at this time
- HEPA Air Purifiers have been added to our treatment rooms to continuously clean rooms.
- Only one client will be allowed in our reception area at a time.
- Tuesdays are reserved for Seniors and immunocompromised clients.
- Limited number of daily appointments and appointments are required, no walk-ins at this time.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
To keep you and our staff safe, we ask that you comply with the following requirements.
- Wear a face covering if you are over 2 years of age.
- Follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and hand washing.
- Clients are also encouraged to use hand sanitizer before receiving massage.
- Reschedule your appointment with as much notice as possible if you are feeling under the weather.
- Our preferred methods of payment are debit, credit, and gift card. Cash payments are still accepted.
WE SUPPORT OUR TEAM!
Without our team we would not be here, so to support them we are:
- Implementing COVID training for all employees.
- Adhering to CDC guidelines for social distancing, hygiene, PPE, and workspace barriers.
- Providing stringent disinfection protocols for all work spaces.
- Requiring face coverings in indoor spaces and work areas.
When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car. Give us a call to let us know you are here. One of our staff members will come to your car window to ask screening questions and take your temperature before your session. Please wear a face mask during screening, when entering our offices, and during your session.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience! At Carole Lilly Massage, we are dedicated to providing the best service while protecting your health as well as the health of our staff. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please go online or give us a call at 828-507-9581. We cannot wait to see you!