JOIN OUR TEAM
We are always looking for professional, talented, and passionate people to join our team of Massage Therapists and Office Assistants. If you’d like to learn more, contact us today.
We look forward to getting to know you!
A MESSAGE FROM CAROLE
Carole Lilly Massage (CLM) is growing, and we are looking for talented people to join our team.
At CLM, we believe a massage is not a commodity, but a way to support our clients through their recovery, relaxation and pain relief process, all while being a lifelong partner for their health and wellness goals. It is an incredibly rewarding mission that our team is dedicated to achieving.
We care about the people we work with. Everything at CLM is designed around supporting your professional needs. From our “hands-on” training programs, to mentors, to wellness programs, it’s all about you!
If you are ready to grow your career and help our community of clients feel their best, you have come to the right place. Join us!
Please Email Resume
Busy practice with focus on Relaxation and Therapeutic Massage. Carole Lilly Massage (CLM) is growing and we are looking for licensed MTs to join our Sylva massage team. Join us in our mission to improve the health and wellness of our clients. CLM supports clients with a variety of massage goals, and we’re looking for therapists that share our passion and creativity.
MORE ABOUT POSITION
- Enjoy a great pay rate and part-time hours.
- 13+ years as a well-established practice, locally owned and operated by a NC LMBT.
- Our large local client base allows for year-round appointments.
- Perks – wellness program, discounted products and more.
- We schedule 30 minutes on either side of appointments so that MTs are never rushed when caring for clients.
- Everything at CLM is designed around supporting your professional needs. From our “hands-on” training programs, to MT mentors, to CE tuition assistance, it’s all about you!
Our massage therapy team is the heart and soul of our practice. This team is committed to making sure each client has a great massage experience.
- A variety of services ensures professional and personal growth.
- Office and mobile opportunities.
- Support in building and retaining a stable, local clientele.
- Focus on massage – we take care of scheduling and payments.
- Paid new hire training program.
- Graduate of an accredited massage therapy program with 500 hours minimum.
- 1+ years of massage experience preferred.
- An active NC massage license (LMBT), NC Privilege License, and proof of professional liability insurance required and must be in good standing.
- Excellent Deep Tissue skills, experience with Hot Stone and Side-Lying Pregnancy massage is preferred.
- Candidate must be able to work Friday and Saturday.
Current openings Thursday-Saturday, part-time. Prefer candidates that can work 2-3 days per week, live within 60 miles of the Sylva area, and have reliable transportation. Must be able to work Saturday. To learn more about CLM, visit carolelillymassage.com.
If you’re interested in joining our team, email your resume and tell us a little bit about yourself. We look forward to getting to know you.
To keep our therapists as safe as possible, we have put a “new normal” training and protocols in place. Every therapist is provided face masks, exam gloves, and cleaning supplies.
Carole Lilly Massage (CLM) is searching for an office assistant to join our team at our Downtown Sylva office. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide extraordinary customer service to our clients, while also maintaining the front office, and supporting the CLM team in day-to-day operation of our practice.
MORE ABOUT POSITION
Specific duties include: answering phones, scheduling appointments, greeting clients, completing sales, processing payments, maintaining retail products, ensuring the office is stocked and clean, providing administrative support for the Owner, and assisting Massage Therapists in preparing treatment rooms.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required for this Position
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Well organized and self-directed
- Works well in a team environment
- Enjoys receiving massage and believes in the benefits of our services
- Computer proficiency (PC) and knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office applications
(Word/Excel) and social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Ability to learn and provide accurate use of MindBody scheduling and POS system
- Gain knowledge of our menu of services, promotions, retail products, and gift card options
- Able to efficiently inform and direct clients in scheduling services and purchasing products
- Demonstrates competence in using office equipment and performing office tasks
- Must maintain confidentiality with client information (according to HIPAA guidelines) and
with office operations at all times.
- Assists with marketing—passing out menus/cards locally, attending events as needed,
writing thank you notes to new clients, social media posts, and online marketing
- Should be punctual and prepared for your day
- Able to work at Sylva location and Massage To Go™ event locations
Graduation from High School. 1 year of experience working in a retail or customer service field.
1 year of experience working in an office setting. 1 year of experience working in an office setting is preferred. Payment processing, scheduling, and healthcare office experience is a plus.